Winding filters are GRP tanks intended to work at high internal pressures, performing filtering functions.
In order for the tanks to support the test and work pressures, a fiberglass winding is applied both by the cylinder and by the covers to give it the required resistance.
The design of the filters (calculations and materials) are based on the standards AD-Merkblatt NI and BS 4994. They are also manufactured according to the European Directive for pressure tanks 97/23 / CE.
The filters are created to cover all the needs in the field of water treatment. The manufacture of them with GRP gives you all the advantages of this material.
Available diameters: 1400, 1600, 1800, 2000, 2200, 2350, 2500 and 3000 mm. Working pressures: 2.5, 4 and 6 Kg / cm2, the test pressure being 1.5 times higher than the working pressure. Filtration speeds: 20, 30, 40 t and 50 m3 / h / m2.
- Miraplas brand | FB Model | Vertical installation.
- Equipment manufactured in GRP.
- Manufactured by continuous winding by numerical control.
- Base on GRP. Interior components and PVC pipes.
- PP crepe with 0.3 mm slots. ABS connections and EPDM gaskets.
- Upper hermetic cover in GRP.
- Air purge in the top filter cover.
- Suitable for use with different filter media.